We should give back to society at any chance we get, but this is the most wonderful time to do just that. Especially if you’re a last minute shopper.
With just two days left before Christmas, Limor Suss of TrendsGirl.com stopped by to share some last-minute gifts that give back, with Ojinika Obiekwe.
Her list includes:
RETAILMENOT.com – App, free
- Buy a discounted product, RetailMeNot makes a donation to Toys for Tots and everyone #SavesItForward.
illy sustainArt 2.0: Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life
- With the new illy Art Collection — sustainArt 2, illy renews its commitment to supporting coffee — producing countries and emerging artists.
- Website: www.illyusa.com
- Price: $155 for Set of 4 Espresso Cups & Saucers; $175 for Set of 4 Cappuccino Cups & Saucers.
Caudalie Premier Cru Anti-Aging Set
- Every Caudalie product purchased contributes to the protection of the environment under the “1% For the Planet” movement.
- Price: $99 (a $163 value), Available while supplies last at Sephora.
Anthony Grooming Kits
- Anthony donates a portion of the proceeds from the sale of all products to support prostate cancer research.
- Anthony Traveler Kit — Price: $56
- Anthony The Perfect Shave Kit — Price: $65 (a $90 value)
- Anthony The Holiday Kit — Price: $30 (a $90 value), Available at Anthony.com