The "Star Wars" mania is in full force this week. "The Force Awakens" opened in theaters this week, with pre-sale tickets breaking major records.
The fanticipation is growing, and so is the merchandising craze — from toys to snacks to bed accessories — there's plenty of merchandise to give this holiday season.
Mike Avila, pop culture contributor and "Star Wars" fanboy, stops by the studio to show up some popular Jedi gear.
Here's a list of merchandise:
- Kylo Ren's RX Crossguard lightsaber
- Bladebuilders Jedi Master lightsaber
- PS4 Star Wars Ltd Edition Battlefront Bundle
- XBox One Stormtrooper Wired Controller
- Ltd Edition Star Wars PopChips
- Death Star Waffle Maker from ThinkGeek
- Lightsaber Chipsticks from ThinkGeek
- Junkfood Star Wars T-Shirts
- BB-8 Dress