To mark the 14th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, six moments of silence will be observed Friday:
- 8:46 a.m. – Flight 11 struck North Tower
- 9:03 a.m. – Flight 175 struck South Tower
- 9:37 a.m. – Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon
- 9:59 a.m. – The South Tower fell
- 10:03 a.m. – Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, Pa. after passengers launched a counterattack on hijackers aboard the United Airlines plane.
- 10:28 a.m. – The North Tower fell
The public is invited to observe any or all of them.AlertMe