It's a great time of year to get outside and enjoy a picnic with the family and you don't have to be a "super mom" to be picnic like a pro.
Pamela Pekerman is a mom and lifestyle expert, and she has products that will make picnicking easy.
Park prep must-haves
- Taylor Swift for Keds ($55 at Keds.com
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush SPF 50 ($62.00 at Colorescience.com)
- First Aid Beauty Gentle Cleansing Wipes ($15 at Sephora.com)
- Collapsible Rolling Cooler ($48.95 at Overstock.com)
Food and Beverages (with smart and stylish storage)
- Chef’n Berry Bramble ($9.99 at Amazon.com)
- Rabbit Wine Trek ($30 at metrokane.com
Tips to capture and preserve memories
- LYVE App’s “Mix” (Free DL at Mylyve.com)