NORTH HAVEN, Conn. (PIX11) — A Connecticut grandma gave her family a birthday surprise when blowing out the candles on her 102nd birthday cake.
In a video uploaded to Instagram, Louise Bonito was blowing out her birthday candles when her dentures slipped out, sending the whole family into a rage of laughter. Bonito’s granddaughter told ABC News the family laughed about the denture mishap for hours after it happened.
The Instagram video went viral with nearly 3,000 likes as of Thursday evening and over 1,000 comments.
Bonito, who has five children, 12 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren, said she was happy to give her loved ones a good laugh.