(PIX11)-- Welcome Spring with bright lips, silky hair and best skin yet and more change in your wallet.
That's because Essence Magazine beauty editor, Nykia Spradley will stop by to share ten beauty finds all for under $10.
On the list:
- OGX Moisture + Vitamin B5 Conditioner: This power combo has Vitamin b5, which is very hydrating. It also has anti-oxidants which help to protect the hair from environmental and heat damage. And it’s sulfate-free, so it won’t strip the hair ($7.99 each, CVS)
- Revlon Ultra HD lipstick: Most lipsticks are wax-based, which tends to streak. This lipstick touts a new formula that is gel-based. It just glides on, so you only need one application to get full coverage. ($8.99 each, Walgreens)
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleansers: This cleanser is not over-drying and best for normal skin types. It also has Vitamin E and White Tea which are both antioxidants and will protect you from environmental damage. Plus, it has anti-aging benefits ($8.49, Walmart)
- L’Oreal Paris Eye liner pen: It lets you do a smoky eye in one easy strokes in a variety colors and it’s longwear—will last 14 hours! ($9.99, drugstores)
- Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling Shaving Gel: This gel features chamomile and seaweed extract which gives it this smoothing and calming effect ($3.49, Walmart)
- Pond’s+Jonathan Adler: These are the original cleansing towelettes. What’s different? They partnered w/interior designer Jonathan Adler to create these must-have vanity cases. They’re refillable and reusable. ($7.49, Target and Target.com)
- Sonia Kashuk Makeup Organizer in Face: Sonia does these every season. What’s different this time is that she partnered w/beauty icon MUA Linda Mason (https://lindamason.com/) to create these art-inspired face prints on the bag for spring. ($9.99, Target)
- Rimmel London Wonder Lash Mascara with Argan Oil in Waterproof: In addition to volumizing benefits and definition, while your lashes are moisturized with argan oil. Plus its waterproof! ($8.49, Walgreens)
- Oil Essentials Hair, Face and Body Oil: These are multi-purpose hair/body/face all natural essential oils. Comes in 5 varieties based on your needs (hydrating, superdry, stimulate skin, etc.) And its tiny enough for your purse. ($9.99 each, Riteaid.com)
- Mwah Slider-Tub Lip Balm: This classic lip balm is super cute! Scents include coconut, sweet tart, etc. What’s also great is that the is packaging is flat so it fits into your pocket, unlike other lip balm tools ($3.99, Target)