WHAT IS NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND?
All regular season games stop for several days in the middle of the NBA season to host events and performances ending with the All-Star Game on Sunday night.
EVENTS: WHEN AND WHERE YOU CAN WATCH
Friday, Feb. 13
- 7 PM @ ESPN All-Stars Celebrity Game: features retired NBA players, WNBA players, actors, musicians, and athletes from other sports
- 9 PM @ TNT Rising Stars Challenge: features first and second-year players that are assigned to two honorary captains
Saturday, Feb. 14
The following events will air on TNT starting at 8:30 PM
- Shooting Stars Competition: a retired NBA player, a current NBA player and a WNBA player compete together in a shooting competition.
- Skills Challenge: players must go through a timed obstacle course of dribbling, shooting and passing.
- Three-Point Shootout: best point shooters in the NBA have one minute to score up to 30 points
- Slam Dunk Contest: the best, youngest dunkers in the league are graded out of 10 by 5 judges for each move
Sunday, Feb. 15
- 2:30 PM @ NBA TV D-League All-Star Game: features the best players from the NBA Development League
- 8:40 PM @TNT All-Star Game: the best players from around the nation, as voted by fans, play against each other. They are divided between Eastern and Western Conferences.
For information on all events, visit NBA’s list.