No one injured in fire at Midtown restaurant

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

NEW YORK (PIX11) -- No one was injured in a 3-alarm fire at Midtown restaurant Wednesday.

The fire started in the kitchen on the Manchester Pub on 49th Street and Second Avenue, then spread to the roof of the 4-story building.

Everyone was safely evacuated from the bar and apartments above it.

Firefighters got the blaze under control at about 8:30 p.m.

 

1 Comment

  • bendillo

    i dont think the fire begin in manchester pub was started cause of a short circuit of a old air condition.fire start in second flour and was negligence building manager

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.