(PIX11)-- Fall is almost upon us, but there's still time for one last hoorah.
Gabe Saglie, senior editor at Travel Zoo, stops by with some travel deals for last minute getaways.
The Deals: Regional
The Ocean Edge Resort, Cape Cod
• Sprawling family-friendly resort set on 400 acres
• Resort is home to tennis courts, swimming pools and a Nicklaus Design golf course
• Guests can bike along the Cape Cod Rail Trail, which abuts the property and traces 25 miles through the Cape's historic villages
$135-$155/nt (60% off) in a One Bedroom Villa | Travel Sep.-Nov.
The Inn at Leola Village, Leola, PA
• Deluxe AAA 4-Diamond resort in the heart of Amish Country
• Property features six antique barns and buildings of an early-19th-century farm remodeled into a luxe boutique hotel, as well as 2 restaurants -- one awarded 4 stars by Forbes Travel Guide – and an onsite spa
• The Lancaster Central Market, the oldest operating farmers market in the country, is nearby
$159/nt. (40% off) in a Parlor Suite w/breakfast for 2 | Travel daily thru Nov. 29
Yogaville, Buckingham, VA
• Vibrant and spiritual yoga community set on 750 acres among the farms of rural Virginia
• Guests can participate in yoga classes, group meditations, property hikes and visits to sacred shrines
• Included: 3 vegetarian meals a day
$269/couple for a 2-night weekend stay | Travel Sep. 5-March
The Deals: Further Away
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, Orlando, FL
• Popular family-friendly hotel featuring an aquatic playground, 2 pools and kids’ recreation zone
• This is an official Walt Disney World resort located across the street from Downtown Disney, and guests get FREE shuttle to all four Disney parks
• Kids eat FREE
$65-$79/nt. (50% off) |Travel thru Dec.
Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, The Bahamas
(video link: http://www.sandals.com/main/emerald/em-media/?type=videos)
• Sprawling 500-acre all-inclusive resort considered one of the Bahamas’ best (US News & World Report)
• Property boasts 7 on-site restaurants, a spa with a yoga studio and plunge pool, 150-slip marina, as well as 3 pools – and all accommodations open on to private terraces/terraces w/ bay views
• Considered some of the prettiest islands in The Bahamas, The Exumas attract celebrities like Penelope Cruise, Javier Bardem and Tyler Perry, w/more than 300 days of sunshine every year
$299/pp/nt. w/$755 air credit per room and 2 free rounds of golf |Travel thru Dec.
All-Inclusive Getaway, Dominican Republic
• Roundtrip airfare from NYC to Punta Cana
• 4 nights at the Ocean Blue & Sand Resort
o Upscale beachfront resort that features 2 pools
o Resort is home to 9 restaurants and 10 bars
• All-inclusive: all meals, cocktails/drinks, activities and tipping inclued
$749/pp ($415 off) w/room upgrade and $125 in resort credits | Travel thru Sep.
7-night Caribbean cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Breakaway
• r/t from NYC w/stops in Pt. Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau
• Norwegian’s newest ship turned 1 in April and has a 4000-passenger capacity
$599/pp in a Balcony Cabin ($560 off) | Sail Nov. 30, Dec. 7, 14