Free Lowdown Hudson blues festival
NEW YORK (PIX11) — It’s New York City’s only free summer blues festival.
The fourth annual Lowdown Hudson Blues Festival that brings blues legends and rising stars on one stage.
This year’s free two-day concert returns to Lower Manhattan and brings Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings to the Brookfield Place Waterfront Plaza.
220 Vesey Street between West Street & the Hudson River
• Free tickets for seating will be distributed 2 per person, starting at 3:00 PM on day of show on the Waterfront Plaza at Brookfield Place.
• House will open at 5:00 PM.
• Ticket must be presented for admission to the seating section; standing room is not ticketed, but space is limited.
• Only one person admitted per ticket.
• Ticket holders must be in seat at 5:45 PM; any unclaimed seats will be released at start of show.
To get more information on this event and to see the full lineup of performers, click here.AlertMe