Electrical fire sparked at Staten Island school

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


TOTTENVILLE, N.Y. (PIX11) — Crews are battling an electrical fire that broke out Friday morning at a Staten Island high school, fire officials said.

The blaze was reported shortly after 9 a.m. at Tottenville High School.

School was in session when the fire broke out.

This is a developing story. Refresh this page for updates.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.