WPIX’s “HersheyPark” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Entrants must be at least 21 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in NY, NJ or CT at the time of entry.
1. TO ENTER: The WPIX “HersheyPark” Sweepstakes runs from 4:00AM EST on Monday, July 7, 2014 through 11:00PM EST on Tuesday August 3, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter during Sweepstakes Period by visiting the WPIX contest page at PIX11.com/Rewards, and following the links navigating to the Sweepstakes link(s) until reaching the entry page. Fully complete and submit the entry form, including your name and valid email address. Entries must be received by 11:00PM EST on Tuesday, August 3, 2014. Entrants must use their own name and only one (1) entry per person and per email address during Sweepstakes Period is permitted. Subsequent entries originating from a single e-mail address will be disqualified.
2. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions or attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. If any dispute arises as to identity of any entrant, the entrant shall be considered the individual to whom the entry’s email address is assigned, as shown on the email service provider’s records. Only entries to the designated website shall be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: After 11:01pm EST on August 3, 2014, four (4) winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received, subject to verification and compliance with these rules. The winners will be notified by email. Failure to respond within 24-hours of notification will result in disqualification and possible selection of an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries (at Sponsor’s sole discretion). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
4. PRIZES & PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Four (4) winners will each receive four (4) admission tickets to HersheyPark, 100 W Hersheypark Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 (ARV: $240). Transportation is not included. Additional restrictions may apply. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited, and no alternate winners will be selected. Only one prize will be awarded per person and per household. Winner assumes all applicable tax liability for their prize.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 21 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winner by acceptance of a prize, agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize. All federal, state and local laws apply, and this Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Winner may be required to provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued drivers license or identification card).
6. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 21 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in NY, NJ or CT at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or members of their immediate family, or to employees or immediate family members of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, licensees, advertising, promotional agencies, prize suppliers or any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or execution of this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”). “Immediate family members” include mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by WPIX TV, 220 East 42 Street, New York, NY 10017.
8. RULES & WINNERS LIST: A copy of the official rules is available upon request by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SWEEPSTAKES RULES, PIX11 Morning News “HersheyPark” Sweepstakes, WPIX-TV, 220 E.42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, or by visiting the WPIX TV website at http://www.pix11.com. For a winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after September 1, 2014 to: Winners List, PIX11 Morning News “HersheyPark” Sweepstakes, WPIX-TV, 220 E.42nd Street, New York, NY 10017.
9. If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions.