This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Winter Storm Warning until 7pm tonight
- 5-9” for the (less for Southern NJ)
- Snow is wet and heavy because it’s not as cold as the previous storms
- Heavier snow last for another 2-3 hours before it tapers off after 4pm
- Temperatures tonight will be 20 for the city, Teens north and west for the city
- Another storm threatens Wednesday.
- Winter Storm Watch in effect for the next system for Wednesday
- This will feature snow, as well as a wintry mix.