Watch: Junior’s mom speaks out before court hearing in her son’s Bronx bodega death
Got a Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV? Get PIX11 content there now!

NJ couple found dead may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WAYNE, N.J. (PIX11) — The New Jersey couple found dead may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Daily Mail reports that the two may have succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning after parking the car in a garage to have sex.

Jorge Rodriguez, 24, and his girlfriend 25-year-old Melissa Pereira were last seen in Wayne on December 27.

Their bodies were discovered Sunday inside Rodriguez’ car.

One of Pereira’s relatives disputes the claims saying they were found fully clothed.