PIX11 Apollo- The First Noel Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in NY, NJ or CT and in the WPIX broadcast viewing area at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or members of their immediate family, or to employees or immediate family members of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, licensees, advertising, promotional agencies, prize suppliers or any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or execution of this Sweepstakes. “Immediate family members” includes mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited and outside the eligibility area set forth above.
- TO ENTER: The PIX11 “The First Noel” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) runs from 4:00 AM ET on Monday, November 14, 2016 through 11:59 PM ET on Monday, December 5, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter during the Sweepstakes Period by visiting the WPIX contest page at PIX11.com/apollo, and following the links until reaching the entry page. Accurately complete and submit the entry form, including your name and valid email address. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on Monday, December 5, 2016. Entrants must use their own names. Only one entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period is permitted. Subsequent entries originating from the same person or a single email address will be disqualified.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions or attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. If any dispute arises as to identity of any entrant, the entrant will be considered the individual to whom the entry’s email address is assigned, as shown on the email service provider’s records. Only entries to the designated website will be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. Received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about December 6, 2016, one winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner by email. Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting) if: (a) potential winner cannot be contacted/does not respond within 24 hours of Sponsor’s first notification attempt; (b) potential winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (c) potential winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; (d) potential winner does not return any required documents by deadline established by Sponsor; and/or (e) prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- PRIZE & PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One winner will receive one Family 4 pack of tickets to The First Noel show (the “Show”) at the Apollo, 126th Street between Adam Clayton Jr. Powell Blvd (7th Ave) & Douglass Blvd (8th Ave) valid for performances during December of 2016. Approximate retail value: $360. If winner is unable to attend, prize will be forfeited. Transportation is not included, and winner is responsible for all expenses not specifically mentioned herein. Seat location in the sole discretion of Sponsor and prize provider, and Show dates are subject to availability. Tickets subject to terms and conditions thereon. Use of Show tickets is subject to all rules and restrictions of the Show and its venue. Sponsor and prize provider will not be responsible for weather, talent illness or other inability to perform, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, strike, work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Show, and the terms and conditions of the tickets will govern in such event. Sponsor will not replace lost, stolen or damaged prize tickets or similar items once they have been given to winner. All prize details will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local income, sales and use taxes (if any), or any other taxes, fees, and surcharges, gratuities, tips, transportation, parking, souvenirs, concessions, upgrades, personal items, and incidentals. Additional restrictions may apply. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and not redeemable for cash. If prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Unclaimed prize will be forfeited, and no alternate winner will be selected. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. Prize will be sent to winner via FEDEX. Sponsor not responsible for loss, delay, or damage in delivery.6. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, in connection with the Sweepstakes by Sponsor and/or its affiliates or its prize supplier, without additional compensation. By entering, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize supplier, and their respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the Sweepstakes or the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of prize winner or guests incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release as well as any required tax documents prior to receiving their prize. Guests of winner (and parent or legal guardian of guest who is a minor) may also be required to sign and return release prior to attending Show. Winner may be required to provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued driver’s license or identification card). Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between the terms of these Official Rules and any advertising or marketing materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of the Official Rules will govern.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns and prize provider and all of their employees, officers and directors will not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award prize to any entrant, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, because of computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or entrant’s failure to monitor his/her account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) any interruptions or failure to award a prize because of Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor shall not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will award prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination and will post notice of its action on the Sweepstakes website. Sweepstakes rules will be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you. Entrants expressly agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be brought only in the federal or state courts located in New York County, New York, and entrants consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- OFFICIAL RULES & WINNER LIST: A copy of the Official Rules is available upon request by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SWEEPSTAKES RULES, PIX11 “The First Noel” Sweepstakes, WPIX-TV, 220 E. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, or by visiting the WPIX TV website at http://www.pix11.com. For a winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after December 8, 2016 to: Winner List, PIX11 “The First Noel” Sweepstakes, WPIX-TV, 220 E. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017. Requests for winner list must be received by January 8, 2016.
- SPONSOR: WPIX TV, 220 East 42 Street, New York, NY 10017.