MANHATTAN — A man accused of groping five female victims over a five-year period, including twin sisters in separate incidents, has been arrested, the NYPD said Tuesday.
Kenneth Jacobson, 44, of the Bronx, was arrested Monday. He is being charged with five counts each of forcible touching and harassment, two counts of sexual abuse, and one count each of attempted forcible touching and attempted harassment, police said.
His youngest victim was 13 years old, police said of the assault, which occurred in either 2011 or 2012.
Five years later, Jacobson is accused of assaulting the girl’s now 18-year-old sister, sources tell PIX11.
In all five reported assaults, the groper sat next to his female victim on a moving Manhattan-area No. 1 train and rubbed the inside of her thigh, police said.
The location, dates and ages of the victims during the attacks are as follows, according to the NYPD:
- Victim, 31, assaulted as train approached West 34 St. at 6:15 p.m. June 1, 2011
- Youngest victim attacked near 110 Street Station between Sept. 29 2011, and June 30, 2012
- Twin sister of youngest victim, now 18, attacked on Sept. 9 of this year inside train at 42nd Street Station around 6:45 p.m.
- Woman, 24, assaulted in train at the 66th Street Station around 5:40 p.m. on Sept. 19
- Second 18-year-old groped on Sept. 21 around 8:45 p.m. between 50 St. and Times Square
Submit tips to police by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), visiting http://www.nypdcrimestoppers.com, or texting 274637 (CRIMES) then entering TIP577. Spanish-speaking callers are asked to dial 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).