MANHATTAN –New York City's Pride March will hit the streets this weekend.
This year's march is dedicated to the memory of all those lives lost in the June 12th massacre.
The victim's names will all be read, followed by a moment of silence.
City officials expect the largest turnout in history and the safest.
The following streets will be closed Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. for the Heritage of Pride Parade and Festival as permitted by NYPD.
- 41st Street between Park Avenue and 5th Avenue
- 40th Street between 6th Avenue and Park Avenue
- 39th Street between 6th Avenue and Park Avenue
- 38th Street between 6th Avenue and Park Avenue
- 37th Street between 6th Avenue and Park Avenue
- 36th Street between 6th Avenue and Park Avenue
- 5th Avenue between 41st Street and 8th Street
- 8th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
- Greenwich Avenue between 6th Avenue and Christopher Street
- Christopher Street between Greenwich Avenue and Greenwich Street
- Greenwich Street between West 11th Street and Leroy Street
- 5th Avenue between 8th Street and Washington Mews
- Bleecker Street between Christopher Street and West 10th Street
- Hudson Street between Bethune Street and West 14th Street
- West 13th Street between 9th Avenue and West 4th Street