Who doesn't love snacks? When feeding our kids, we want them to have healthy snacks that they'll actually enjoy.
Whether they're homemade or packaged, these speedy snacks are easy for parents and delicious for kids.
Jackie London, registered dietitian and nutrition director at the Good Housekeeping Institute, shares her favorite snacks for kids.
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes with 1 Piece of String Cheese
- Banana Plain Dried Banana Snacks
- SuperSeedz Snacks Maple and Brown Sugar (sweet) or Pizza Margherita (savory) 1oz Packs
- Fruit Pops (kabobs of fruit; pack with coconut chips and/or cashews in a Ziplock to take to school)
- Honey roasted chickpea snacks by Biena (sweet) or The Good Bean BBQ roasted chickpeas (savory)
- Garden Lites Veggie Bites
- Go Raw Sprouted Watermelon Seeds