NEVER MISS A STORY: GET THE PIX11 NEWS APP FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES

Hot tub sparks electrical fire at Upper West Side high-rise apartment

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

UPPER WEST SIDE -- Firefighters responded to a fire on the 21st floor of an Upper West Side residential high-rise Saturday.

The fire started around noon on a terrace of the the Avery, a 30-floor building at 100 Riverside Blvd. It did not extend to the apartment.

Officials said it was an electrical fire that was caused by a hot tub.

No injuries were reported.

PIX11 viewer Sophie Morello captured video of the flames.