NEW YORK (PIX11) -- You can DIY what you never thought possible -- from dry cleaning at home to a luxurious aromatherapy spa in your shower.
With these gadgets, you don't need to leave it to the pros, unless you really want to:
DITCH THE SPA
- Turn your shower into a spa with the Essio Shower aromatherapy diffuser ($49.99) you install on top of any existing shower head.
DITCH THE DRY CLEANERS
- The SWASH ($499.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond) is your at-home dry cleaner! It de-wrinkles, refreshes and restores clothing at home in just 10 minutes.
DITCH THE PLASTIC SURGEON
- StriVectinLABS Facial Toner ($199 at Macy's) delivers treatments through soft medical-grade gel pads placed on either side of the face to gently yet effectively target the nerves which control the major muscles that define the shape of the face by delivering 30 milliAmps (equivalent to 30,000 microAmps) to tone and firm facial muscles.
DITCH THE SALON COLORIST
- eSalon Custom Color ($19.95) uses the same high quality dyes that are mixed to precision in high-end salons made custom for you.
DITCH THE THERAPIST / YOGA INSTRUCTOR
- MUSE ($299) is a brain sensing wearable tech headband that measures your brain activity, it’s like a treadmill for your brain and will help you become more focused and less distracted.