Subway bedbug scare moves to a second subway line: report

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

NEW YORK (PIX11) -- A No. 5 train was taken out of service Friday after a rider saw a bedbug fall of a homeless man, the Daily News reported.

Transit officials told the paper it fumigated two crew locker rooms.

It was the fifth time this week that a train had been pulled out of service.  Bedbugs were previously found on four N trains.

Many people are calling for fumigating the entire N-line, but an MTA spokesman says there are no plans for that to happen.

 

1 Comment

Comments are closed.