- Winter Storm Warning until 7pm tonight
- 5-9” for the (less for Southern NJ)
- Snow is wet and heavy because it’s not as cold as the previous storms
- Heavier snow last for another 2-3 hours before it tapers off after 4pm
- Temperatures tonight will be 20 for the city, Teens north and west for the city
- Another storm threatens Wednesday.
- Winter Storm Watch in effect for the next system for Wednesday
- This will feature snow, as well as a wintry mix.
This is true!
The Weather Channel persists in naming winter storms. This one is Maximus. (Groan.) Nika is next.
Our Mr. G is no fan of this practice, as he told us in the video after Hurricane Sandy.
Is this the Bronx??
Airport delays are finally improving with LaGuardia, JFK and Newark Liberty reporting general arrival and departure delays of 15 minutes or less.
The number of customers without power as of 10 p.m. is steadily diminishing: