About Us

Arsenio Hall Show is a ratings winner in the New York market

The following is a PIX11 News release:

NEW YORK, N.Y.—September 12, 2013 – The Arsenio Hall Show on PIX11 continues to be a top performer.  Last night, Arsenio on PIX11 was again the #1 late-night talk show, and is out delivering Letterman, Kimmel, Fallon and Leno in Adults 25-54 with a 1.4 and Adults 18-49 with a 1.2 according to  Nielsen Media Research metered market ratings.  The Arsenio Hall Show on PIX11 also outperformed all local late night news in the 11pm time period.

Arsenio Hall

Arsenio Hall has outperformed its news competition at 11 p.m. in New York.

Since its debut, Arsenio has grown in the time period 114  percent in Household ratings, 175 percent in Adults 18-49 and 140 percent in Adults 25-54 in New York compared to September 2012 averages.

PIX11 News at 10, the lead-in to The Arsenio Hall Show, has also seen an increase in ratings — 11 percent in Household, 25 percent in Adults 18-49 and 20 percent in Adults 25-54 in New York compared to the September 2012 averages. Beginning Monday, PIX11 News at 10  will debut a new anchor team of Scott Stanford and Tamsen Fadal.

In the first week, Hall welcomed Chris Tucker, Snoop Dogg, Paula Abdul, Ice Cube, Lisa Kudrow, Mac Miller, Magic Johnson, George Lopez and Nas.  Thursday night’s guests include Mark Harmon, Penn and Teller and music by Ariana Grande.

In addition to airing on PIX11 in New York, The Arsenio Hall Show airs in syndication. It is anchored by 17 stations in the Tribune Broadcasting station group, which is also a partner  in the show.

The Arsenio Hall Show is produced by Eye Productions Inc., in association with Arsenio Hall Communications Ltd. and Octagon Entertainment Productions, and distributed by CBS Television Distribution. Arsenio Hall, John Ferriter and Neal Kendall are executive producers

8 Comments to “Arsenio Hall Show is a ratings winner in the New York market”

mark said:
    September 12, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I hope to see Abrie on the show so he can call her a cunt and a whore to her face, It would be a good cat fight

Samantha said:
    September 12, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I can't believe that was over 15 years ago and this man did not age!!

Sabrina Mangaroo said:
    September 12, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Iam sorry but I find it boring,somthing is missing. I wish they would move up the time.

GuessWho said:
    September 14, 2013 at 3:35 PM

He show more energy than the other host but I think they should continue working on the stage setting.

Heidi said:
    September 14, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Welcome back Arsenio Hall!I enjoy this show every night!I never watch any other late night talk show!

Tina said:
    September 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I watch the show everyday (age 34). I at times get bored because his comedy is a bit stale. I was a huge Arseniio fan back in the day but I'm about to bow out.

Nikki said:
    December 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I am in Jamaica and I enjoy the show. The one with the make-believed, african sign language staff is very funny.

By the way I love PIX 11… Well it has my favorite shows : Vampire Diaries, 2 and half men…