The first day of school is around the corner and parents are hitting the stores for back-to-school shopping.
Every year stores unveil the newest must-have items for class.
Watch the video to see some cool gear to kick off the new year.
Also listed below are the items featured in the video.
- SoYoung Lunch Boxes – Available at SoYoung.ca for $31.99
Kids are looking for a little style and personality when it comes to packing up their lunch and we have a few cool, easy to clean options for your kids.
These are laminated linen, so they look lovely but are easy to wipe clean
- LandsEnd FeatherLight Lunch Box – Available at LandsEnd.com for $19.00
Kids lug around more than they should with their books, sports equipment, etc. so why add more to their already heavy load?
- Rubbermaid LunchBlox Kids Kit – Available at ToysRUs.com for $17.00
Ice pack holds each food container, maximizing your lunchbox space
- Monkees & Friends Water Bottle – Available at Monkeesandfriends.com for $11
Kids love having cute keychains clipped to things so much, that now they’re being sold that way from the start! This water bottle comes with a matching critter.
- LandsEnd FeatherWeight BackPack – Available at LandsEnd.com for $44.00
LandsEnd “featherlight” options are good for a young kid who shouldn’t have to carry a heavy load.
- Headphone Backpack – Available at Target.com for $30.00
- Lunchbox and Backpack Combo – Available at Target.com for $20.00
- GoSport Basketball Backpack – Available at FatBrainToys.com for $25.00
The back opens up to a net and a little ball is included, so your kid has a built-in toy!
Just for Fun:
- Slap Bracelet Rulers by Target – Available at Target for $3.00
- Lego Pencil Case – Available at Staples.com for $7.00
- Mabel’s Labels – Available at MabelsLabels.com for $42.00
Label everything and your kid’s stuff will stay out of the lost and found. This $42 pack of Mabel’s Labels may seem pricey, but if it keeps you from losing one pair of shoes or a jacket, it will have been well worth