Moms must be ready for anything. From changing diapers to fixing knee scrapes, preparation is key. …And as any experienced parent knows you have to have everything at the ready. Momtrends.com editor Nicole Feliciano gave advice to PIX11 Morning News anchor and mom-to-be Sukanya Krishnan on what should be packed in a diaper bag for a baby and what essentials are needed for a small child.
For the new mom:
– Chic diaper bag with loads of compartments from Skip Hop. A place for everything so you can focus on having fun at the zoo or the park.
– One handed diaper wipe kit–skiphop because changing baby in a public setting is hard enough
– Diaper delivery from Honest Baby makes sure that you never run out. They come in the cutest patterns are are delivered monthly so mom can spend more time playing and less time shopping.
– Snacks–the coolest snacks from Happy Baby–fun packaging that doubles as a you.
– Essential hand cleanser in cool mini bottles
For the preschoooler mom, when you child is older and can walk on adventures it doesn’t mean you are free from carrying items to keep your family clean, safe and ready for adventure. You can step up the bag a bit with a tote. Here’s what you’ll fill it with:
– Sunscreen–goes on blue and rubs in to clear to let you know it is applied correctly.
– Healthy snacks
– water bottle with built-in filter
– band aids and first aid kit in fun packaging
– foldable flats for mom