Popular ‘Axe’ body spray nearly kills teen

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

The popular body-spray Axe is being banned from a high school in Pennsylvania after a student says it almost killed him.

The principal of Freedom High School sent out an alert this week, urging everyone to “limit” their use of Axe after one student had a severe allergic reaction.

This wasn’t his first bad reaction to the spray.

Manufacturers have issued a statement saying they’re “aware” of the issue.