Nation & World

Popular ‘Axe’ body spray nearly kills teen

The popular body-spray Axe is being banned from a high school in Pennsylvania after a student says it almost killed him.

The principal of Freedom High School sent out an alert this week, urging everyone to “limit” their use of Axe after one student had a severe allergic reaction.

This wasn’t his first bad reaction to the spray.

Manufacturers have issued a statement saying they’re “aware” of the issue.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement