11% of Americans get engaged on Valentine’s Day, but with the average US wedding costing $27,000, and an average Manhattan wedding costing: $65,824, the bliss of getting married suddenly turns into anxiety.
Our Deal & Lifestyle Expert Limor Elkayam, was here with some great wedding deals.
Subscription to Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine $12 (value: $23.80)
- One Year Subscription to Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine. Print and on the iPad
- Martha Stewart Weddings has everything for everyone, no matter where you are in your wedding planning process
- Published quarterly
- Personalized save the date 5”x7” flat photo cards
- Envelopes Included
- Create Personalized Save the Date, Bridal Shower Invitations or Thank You Cards
- Different Price Options:
$14.99 for 20 cards ($45.80 list price)
$34.99 for 50 cards ($94.50 list price)
$49.99 for 80 cards ($143.20 list price)
$59.99 for 100 cards ($169 list price)
$74.99 for 150 cards ($223.50 list price)
Bridal Hangers $27.99 (Regular Price: $36)
- Create personalized hangers for your wedding dress and his Tux
- You spend so much on the dress, you don’t want to use any old hanger for the picture.
- Perfect for bridesmaid gifts. Can personalize with your wedding colors.
- $14 ($35 value) for an 8×11, 20-page hard cover photo book from Shutterfly
- Create a photo book from your engagement party, shower or wedding
- Make a personalized guestbook for your wedding day
- Easy to use and create
- Professionally bound
- $39 for one 16″x20″x1.5″ gallery-wrapped canvas
- Just upload your favorite picture and they do the rest.