Boston boy dies in car of carbon monoxide poisoning as snow blocks tail pipe

A  14-year-old Boston boy died of carbon monoxide during the blizzard.

Cops say he was helping his father shovel out their snowed-in car on Nazing Street Saturday morning when he decided to hop in to stay warm.

Snow covered the exhaust pipe, filling the car with fumes.

While neighbors tried to revive the boy… His father suddenly went into respiratory arrest.

Both were rushed to the hospital. The child was pronounced dead at the hospital.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement