IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE
SIGN UP NOW: GET PIX11 NEWS HEADLINES DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

PCB light explodes in class; child scared to return

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

An 8-year-old boy became sick after being exposed to dangerous fumes from a PCB in his classroom.

City leaders are calling for these toxic lights to be removed from schools.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 9,229 other followers