Healthy travel tips to keep yourself safe
With holiday travel still in full swing, millions of Americans will be checking in and out of hotel rooms and if you’re not careful, you might leave with a lot more than good memories.
Editor-at-large at Shape Magazine, Bahar Takhtehchian stops by with what what can you do to minimize your risks and stay as germ-free as possible throughout your stay, including:
- The dirtiest items in the room
- Tips for sanitizing the dirtiest items
- How to check for bed bugs and critters
- Tips for avoiding rooms that could trigger allergies
- Tips for traveling safely when you’re solo